Register here - Preliminary Program - Conference fee - Scholarship Application
- Call for Abstracts - Call for Posters - Travel - Visas - Venue & Accommodation - Acknowledgements - Call for Nominations
Arrival and departure dates and times
Arrival date: Thursday 25 May OR Friday 26 May 2017
- Flights for advocates should not land later than 7:00 am if you wish to attend the Friday morning introductory session ("CML 201") which starts at 9:00 and/or the Regional Networking session that starts at 10:30
- The official opening session will be at 11:30. To be on time for this session, your flight should arrive in Frankfurt the latest by 9:30.
- Travelling from the airport to the hotel will take you at least 30 minutes, depending on traffic. A shuttle service from the Airport to the hotel will be arranged (see below for details).
Departure date: Sunday, 28 May 2017
- Flights should not depart earlier than 16:30h; in case you like to participate in the City tour, then the flights should not depart before 21:00h
Please make sure that you have valid travel documents, and that you apply for visas early
Travel of patient advocates
Regular advocates and Pharma sponsors are expected to book and cover their own travel to Frankfurt airport (e.g. flights).
A limited number of travel grants (scholarships) are available for some advocates who are unable to fund their own travel and the conference fee (see section on scholarships)
Transport from the airport to the conference venue will be provided for free.
After registration, please provide Vanja Muratovic from our logistics agency "Logistic Liberty Serbia" at email with your travel details so we can arrange your local transport and accommodation accordingly. These details should be provided no later than 1 month before the meeting, or by April 25, 2017.
Travel of Steering Committee members, receivers of scholarships, and speakers
We will book flights for Steering Committee members, those receiving a travel grant from us, and speakers. Please do not book your own travel in these cases. Please indicate your preferences for departure day and time, which airport, and airline, etc. in the respective fields of the registration form. Also provide your preferred return day and time. The travel agency will try to book your flights according to your preferences, taking also into account costs as our non-profit organization has a very limited budget. Please do this as soon as possible - we are a non-profit organisation and it is important we get the best available rates now - they are increasing every day closer to the conference.
Travel of representatives of sponsors
Be aware that even though you need to book your own flights, we need your registration with flight details to be able to book your hotel room and arrange your transfers from the airport to the hotel and back.
Please contact Lidija Pecova Tel: +389 7838 8235, or Giora Sharf should you need assistance or see challenges in attending CML Horizons.