Padre Manjon, 25 Entlo. B
03600 Elda ( Alicante)
Mateo Miras Hernandez
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF ORGANIZATION:
AELEMIC is the first patient-led non-profit National Spanish organisation of CML.
AELEMIC is set up in order to share updated information about our disease, progresses and investigations related to CML, as well as to promote and support them.
KEY OBJECTIVES AND INITIATIVES:
Although we are of recent creation (June 2016) we are having AELEMIC I CONFERENCE in November-2016.
Some of our objetives include:
- Sharing updated information about CML.
- Becoming a meeting point for patients.
- Being connector to public institutions, national or international issues.
- Defend CML patient-rights.
- Improving the quality of life and survival by providing specialised information in Nutririonist and Psycologist´s blogs.
- Organising conferences, colloquium, chats.... that can help patients in the daily management of the disease.