200 NE Pacific Street, Suite 103
Seattle, WA 98105
Telephone: 425 778 8660
Facsimile: 425 778 8760
Name: Pat Garcia-Gonzalez
Position: Chief Executive Officer
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF ORGANIZATION:
The Max Foundation is a global health organization that believes that all people living with cancer have the right to access the best treatment and support. Through personalized access services, quality training and education, and advocacy efforts, we aim to help people face cancer with dignity and hope.
Partnering with patients, families, physicians and organizations.
WAYS OF COMMUNICATING WITH CONSTITUENCY:
Website, Phone, Newsletter, regional co-coordinators (Max Stations)
- Treatment access solutions (including: drug donation pathways, patient assistance programs, patient navigation within health systems)
- Advocacy services for families
- Informational referrals to local resources
- Emotional and practical support
- Patient group formation and facilitation