CRA 23 # 53-29 APT 303
Tel: 57-6578111 and 57-3153309237
Key contactNury Esperanza Villalba Suárez
Directora Ejecutiva - Executive Director
Brief descriptionOur foundation is a non-for-profit organization legally established since march 2007, whose objectives are to advice patients and relatives with haematological and oncological patologies.
Organisational objectivesWe work in four main areas: scientific advisory, legal advocacy, emotional support and recreational activities.
- Scientific advisory - We provide information through talks and printed materials about the disease in a simple language.
- Legal advocacy - To help the patient to demand their rights to the insurance companies and the state health system.
- Emotional Support - Through hearing, understanding and advicing we help patients to cope with their disease.
- Recreational Activities - We offer leisure activities to help build strong bonds between patients and caregivers.
Key initiatives and activities
- "Knowing my rights and my health system"
- "Emotional self control"
- "Information and Educational activities directed to schools to which sick children attend"
- "Cancer survivors" helping patients and caregivers