Leucémie Espoir Mali
Hopital du Point G Koulouba
Modibo KEITA General Secretary
Mahamadou SAMASSEKOU 3rd Vice-President and Secretary
of Exterior Relationship
Mahamadou SYLLA Treasurer General
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF ORGANIZATION:
Our organization aims at senstizing all patients throughout Mali so that they understand the beginning sgns of CML and inform about the onchology service inside the hospital of Point (Koulouba) BAMAKO.so they can be registered in GIPAP.
KEY OBJECTIVES AND KEY INITIATIVES OF ORGANISATION
Our key objectives are :
- Sensitizing every Malians about Leukemia so to save everybody from dying sooner.
- Sensitizing Health Authorities about the need to train more more praticiens, especilly in rural areas to be able to advise early signs of all patients and encourage them to come to the hospital of Point G in order to see real specialists.
- To try to raise funds in order to stengthen our group so to be able to open local comites in some regional regions of the country
- We want to find ways and means to stop leukemia patients stigmatisatin.
- Ask for the training of more psychologists in helping patients
Number of members or patients organisation represents today
100+ (as per March 2015)