Leukemia patient organizations listed on the cmladvocates.net website are member organizations in the CML Advocates Network. Being a member, they can share best practice with other CML groups, learn from each other, and initiate joint campaigns. In addition, they are listed in our public CML group directory which allows patients to find national support groups in another country.
In case your leukemia patient organization is not yet listed in our CML group directory, we would very much appreciate if you can provide us with a brief profile of your organization here.
Please note only patient organizations that care for CML patients can become members of the network.
- nonprofit character
- permanent character (i.e. organizations limited by the termination of a project or campaign will not be accepted as members of the Network)
- formal registration as an NGO with countrywide operations (or across multiple countries) OR in process of becoming a formally registered entity OR with the intention to become formally registered
- focus on leukemia patient advocacy and on supporting leukemia patients
- proven activities on Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- the leaders are leukemia patients themselves or relatives of leukemia patients
- proven willingness and ability to contribute to the work of the Network
With their registration, organizations applying for a membership agree to contribute to the development of the network, as well as to share expertise and experience with other members of the network.
All requests for membership are examined on a case-by-case basis. As a general rule, formally registered groups are accepted. In case of receiving an application from a group that is not formally registered or recognized in its country of origin, the designated committee will review the request and reserves the right to accept or reject the same. The committee´s judgment will be based on criteria such as: status of formal registration (if applicable), difficulty in obtaining the status of a formal organization in the country concerned, relevance of CML within the organization, etc.
After submission, our team will review your application and get back to you in due course. If you have any questions how to fill out the form, please feel free to send us an email to !
THANK YOU FOR SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION!
Your first name (*)
Your family name (*)
Your personal email address (in case we have further questions) (*)
About your organisation
Your organisation's name (*)
Postal address of your organisation (*)
Telephone of organisation
Fax of organisation
Office e-mail address of the organisation (*)
Website address (*)
Key contact (name of person, and his/her role in the organisation)
Brief description of your organisation (*)
Key objectives and key initiatives of your organisation (*)
Number of members or patients your organisation represents today
* Required field