Register here - Preliminary Program - Conference fee - Scholarship Application
- Call for Abstracts - Call for Posters - Travel - Visas - Venue & Accommodation - Acknowledgements - Call for Nominations
Welcome to the CML Horizons 2017
CML Advocacy: Learn. Share. Grow.
26-28 May 2017, Frankfurt, Germany
We are looking forward to the 15th CML Horizons conference, to be held in Frankfurt, Germany on 26-28 May 2017. The CML Horizons Steering Committee has worked hard to ensure that the conference includes topics of importance to the CML patient community, and provides a unique opportunity for participants to share experiences and best practice. We hope that as a result of this meeting, CML patient groups globally will improve their capacity to meet the needs of their patients, and strengthen their advocacy activities.
Registration is now open for leaders of CML patient organisations.
CML Horizons 2017 starts on Friday, 26 May 2017 at 9:00 with an introductory "CML 201 / Horizons 201" session and - with this - earlier than in previous years. The official opening session will be at 11:00. The conference ends on Sunday, 28 May 2017 with a farewell lunch from 13:00-14:00, followed by a city tour for those staying over.
The programme features world-renowned experts in CML and patient advocacy.
IN CASE OF QUESTIONS
For all issues concerning registration, arrival and departure dates as well as scholarship requests please contact Vanja Muratovic from Logistics Liberty Serbia: Tel: +381 113 6250 36 and mobile: +381 6230 4072
Please contact Lidija Pecova Tel: +389 7838 8235, or Giora Sharf , should you need any clarification about the conference program, or see challenges in attending CML Horizons 2017. We will be very happy to help and find ways for you to attend this year´s conference.
We are thrilled and excited to see you in Fabulous Frankfurt!
Giora and Jan and the CML Horizons Steering Committee:
- Bahija Gouimi (Morocco/Africa)
- Rita O. Christensen(Denmark/Western Europe)
- Gail Sperling (USA/North America)
- Giora Sharf (Israel/Middle East)
- Jan Geissler (Germany/Europe)
- Jana Pelouchová (Czech Rep./Europe)
- Pat Garcia-Gonzalez (USA/Latin America)
- Rod Padua (Philippines/Asia-Pacific)
- Jelena Čugurović (Serbia/Central & Eastern Europe and West Asia)
Programme Management Team: