Register here - Preliminary Program - Conference fee - Scholarship Application
- Call for Abstracts - Call for Posters - Travel - Visas - Venue & Accommodation - Acknowledgements - Call for Nominations
USEFUL TIPS FOR OBTAINING A VISA TO GERMANY
Germany is a member of the European Union. A Schengen-visa is required to enter the country.
Though we are doing our best to accelerate the approval of all visa, please
- do not wait any longer and start applying for your visa NOW (all in all, obtaining a visa for Germany can take up to 90 days).
- make sure that you have valid travel documents!
In this PDF document you will find helpful advice and tips to guide you all the way through the visa application process. Please read the document carefully!
On the official website of the http://www.germany-visa.org/ you will find all relevant information on the requirement of a visa. The website answers important questions such as:
- Do I need a visa to enter Germany
- How to apply for a visa?
- Where do I find visa application forms and where do I apply?
Please remember that most of your questions can be answered at the German Embassy in your country or another Embassy that is represents Germany.
Giora and Jan,
CML Advocates Network