The CML Advocates Network inofficial registry on clinical trials currently lists 51 studies:
- 28 CML studies currently recruiting patients
- 1 non-CML study also in the recruiting phase
- 22 studies that are no longer recruiting.
Check here CML Trials Registry
The 11 new studies recently included in our CML Clinical Trials Registry are:
- ACTIW = Therapies in Combination or Sequentially With Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors in Chronic Phase Myelogenous Leukemia Patients in Complete Cytogenic Remission (France)
- BCHILD = Bosutinib in Pediatric Patients (Ireland, the Netherlands and Switzerland)
- BOSTRO = CML Treated With Bosutinib After Relapse (Spain)
- MATCHPOINT = Ponatinib and Intensive Chemotherapy (UK)
- PIO2STOP = Second Stop After Pioglitazone Priming in CML Patients (France)
- SUSTRENIM = Sustained Treatment-free Remission in BCR-ABL+ Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (Belgium, Italy, Netherlands)
- TOPASE = Therapeutic Observatory of Ponatinib About Safety and Efficacy (France)
- TRAD = Treatment-free Remission Accomplished with Dasatinib (Canada)
- KISS: Kinase Inhibition With Sprycel Start up (New Zealand)
- QMH-CML-001 = Cessation of Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors in Patients With Chronic Phase Chronic Myelogenous Leukaemia (Hong Kong)
- DASTOP-2 = A multicenter trial where patients with CML stop medication a second time (Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Sweden, Norway, The Netherlands)
Please also see the map of the world showing that trials are currently recruiting CML patients in 32 countries on most continents except for Africa. We have tried to include study centres and/or principal investigators, where this information was available to us.
We encourage patients as well as patient organisations to consult doctors for personal advice and further information about these studies and/or their scientific contact and study staff for the most up-to-date study information.
If you are aware of any study that is not yet listed in our Clinical Trials Register, please let us know by filling out this form. Thanks for all your work!