CMLAN Academy – Online Learning Platform
Turn the theory into practice! Improve your CML patient advocacy skills!
CML AN has been working hard to establish a long-term program, an international-wide Online Academy, to support CML patient advocates in their efforts in improving the lives of people living with CML across the world, aiming at delivering comprehensive courses on a wide range of relevant topics – striving to enable the network to acquire new knowledge and expand current, learn and build their skills up to a level which will bring a better recognition, increase the advocacy impact in every single corner of the world and help them sustain their organisation.
To bring this learning closer to a broader network of its patient advocates is only achievable by enabling learning no matter which country of the globe they live in through delivering a tool in a format of Online Blended Learning!
Who can enroll?
Access to the CMLAN Academy Online Courses is free for CML patient advocates, and all CML patient advocates, no matter where they live and would like to learn from experts and professionals, are eligible to enroll in the CMLAN Online Academy and take e-courses.
Attend live webinars, access recorded materials, engage in simulations and assignments, join the community and interact with others, earn certificates, and more.
Enroll in the CMLAN Academy
Click enroll to create your free account/profile and verify your email address
Find the e-course and click to enroll
Sign in and start learning at the scheduled and announced date
Upcoming course announcement
We are just starting to enroll in our course BUILDING RELATIONSHIP WITH HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS – HAEMATOLOGISTS one more group of participants!
In this course will learn from experts on how to master communication techniques more successfully, improve the effectiveness of conveying key messages and empower yourself in problem-solving in communication with targeted groups.
Contact us to get navigation and registration details or ask any questions you may have at email@example.com.
Visit the CMLAN Academy to learn more…
Secure your spot and save the dates!
- The places for this course are limited and pre-registration is required via this registration form.
- You will be informed if your registration is accepted and you will get further instructions. If the places are full this time, stay in the loop with new enrollment announcement on this particular course.
- The course starting date is August 12 and the deadline to register is August 5
- Attend two live online workshops and take the e-learning lessons within 5 weeks once per week for approx. 2+ hours duration, per each module/unit.
- Each of the two live online workshops (one at the start of the course and the other one at the course closure) will be held at two different times on the same day, suiting different time zones thus every CML patient advocate who is interested in enrolling in this course could attend.