Horizons 2019: Learn. Share. Grow.
17 to 19 May 2019, Lisbon – Portugal
CML 101 – Re-fresher and especially recommended to newcomers to CML Horizons 2019
- Giora Sharf, co-founder of the CML Advocates Network PDF Video Webstream
- Sofia Sá Cardoso: MyJourney PDF Video Webstream
CML 301 – Introduction into CML, science and data
Status and Evolution of CML AN
- Update on CML AN and New Governance – Šarūnas Narbutas PDF Video Webstream
- CML CAB – Jan Geißler PDF Video Webstream
- Presentation of nominees – Giora Sharf PDF Video Webstream
Medical #1: Thinking about outcomes: What is the goal of CML Treatment?
- Presentation on guidelines and reality, incl. case study. Presented by Gianantonio Rosti on behalf of Amma Benneh-Akwasi and Presentation on QoL, incl. case study o Case study: young-old patient/patient preferences?. Gianantonio Rosti PDF1 PDF2 Video Webstream
- Panel discussion: What is the goal of CML treatment? Survival of best quality of life. Panellists: Gianantonio Rosti, Qian Jiang, Jan Geißler, Param Subramaniam. Video Webstream
Advocacy #1: Improving access