Nepal: Blood Cancer Society Nepal
Seven-member committee with two female and five male members. Stablished on 2008 with registration at District Administration Office, Kathmandu.
Organizational objectives and key programs
Our organizational objectives are:
- To create awareness among the CML patients and their caregivers.
- To help the CML patients about their need.
- To give appropriate advice and suggestion about their quarry .
- To suggest for CML patients about their disease and the medication for their treatment.
- To interact with CML patients, Doctors, their relatives, and the organization that is providing medication free of cost.
Our key programs are:
- Creating awareness among the CML survivor.
- Help CML survivors with their needs.
- Giving appropriate advice and suggestions about their quarry.
- Suggest for their disease and medication.
- Interaction with Doctor, Survivors, and the medication provider.
Board of Directors
Year of establishment
CMLAN member since
No. of members