Ukraine: CFР «DROP BLOOD»
CFР «DROP OF BLOOD» – an organization registered in Ukraine in 2015. Our organization includes patients as well as their relatives.
The main goal of our organization is to explain to patients with CML that life does not end after diagnosis.
The diagnosis of CML – it is not a death sentence!
Our second main problem is in providing an opportunity to all patients with CML in Ukraine to get access to modern therapies.
Our organization is ready to provide assistance to all patients with blood cancer.
Patients with CML, Patients with blood cancer.
Ways of communication with constituency
Website, forum, Facebook page.
Organizational objectives and key programs
Our organizational objectives are:
- Promoting access for everyone with cancer to the most advanced treatment and rehabilitation options.
- Promoting the protection of the rights of people with cancer and their families.
- Promoting psychological support for people with cancer and their families.
- Promoting the quality of diagnosis and treatment of people with cancer.
- Drawing the attention of state authorities and local governments, as well as the public to the problems of oncology in Ukraine.
Our key programs are:
- Information support (website, forum, social networks).
- Social and psychological support.
- Legal aid CML patients.
- International co-operation.
- Conferences, meetings CML patients.
Poltava region 39600
Board of Directors
Year of establishment
CMLAN member since
No. of members