CML group Lebanon is an advocacy group for CML patients in Lebanon and the Middle East. It has been created in December 2009 by patients who decides to improve health conditions and drug access for all patients in Lebanon.
Around 20 members each meeting
Ways of communication with constituency
What’s App group. Virtual Meeting.
Organizational objectives and key programs
Our organizational objectives are:
- Make the group’s existence known to the public.
- Improve drug accessibility for patients.
- Providing information and support for other CML patients.
- Keep the group alert to any news.
- Help as much as we could and help newly diagnosed patients.
Our key programs are:
- Keep in touch with MOH to provide the best quality medication.
- Catching any news about CML and spread it to all members of our organization.
- Stay connected with other organizations in the world to get more info about other countries’ patients.
- More to come.
- Many new plans will provide it later.
Achrafieh abdelwahab el englisi str,Saab building 12 floor mamari owmer
Georges Farid Saydeh
Board of Directors
Year of establishment
CMLAN member since
No. of members
21 - 50