Diagnoza leukemie is a patient-governed society building on the experience of a CML support organization (2006-2014) when it has expanded into the broader scope of blood cancers (all leukemias, MDS, MPN). Independent source of disease-related information through collaboration with medical study groups. Providing patients input into legislative changes by means of membership at the Patient Advisory Board of the Health Ministry. Facilitating peer-to-peer support.
Patients and their family members in the role of caregivers.
Ways of communication with constituency
Organizational objectives and key programs
Our organizational objectives are:
- A reliable source of information and education.
- Collaboration with HCP and other stakeholders within the Czech healthcare system.
- Patient representative within the Health Ministry Advisory Board.
- Providing opportunities for peer-to-peer support.
- International connection through patient networks.
Our key programs are:
- Organizing “Regional Patient Meetings” – conferences performed at 3 major Czech cities.
- Community patient meetings at locations of active patient involvement.
- Video-library as a root information base on the website.
- Updates on local and international activities via social media.
- Connecting patients with researchers.
Prague 128 20
Board of Directors
Year of establishment
No. of members
Prague 128 20