Korea Blood Cancer Association
KBDCA is contributing to the promotion of health and welfare by carrying out various projects such as financial support, education & counseling programs, information support, and overseas exchange. We help patients with blood diseases and cancer to be cured promptly and to complete their rehabilitation successfully.
Blood disease and cancer patients.
Ways of communication with constituency:
We provide a moment to rest between long and exhausting ways to win against diseases by providing publication of Newsletter “Hope” to our constituency.
Organizational objectives and key programs
Our organizational objectives are:
- Establishing a paradigm for sustainable and proper patient support;
- Development of personalized education programs for patients with blood diseases and cancer and their families;
- Invigoration of academic research projects through interaction with related organizations at home and abroad;
- Advocacy activities for developing new medicines and early insurance for patients.
Our key programs are:
- Financial Support – Pharmaceutical expenses;
- Financial Support -Medical expenses;
- Educational support – Hematology, Oncology;
- Emotional support – Publication of Newsletter “Hope”;
- Overseas Exchange.
393, Hangang-daero, Yongsan-gu
Chul-Whan None Lee
Won young Jang
Board of Directors
Year of establishment
CMLAN member since
No. of members