Leukaemia Care is a national (UK) blood cancer support charity. We are dedicated to ensuring that anyone affected by blood cancer receives the right information, advice and support.
Organizational objectives and key programs
Our organizational objectives are:
- We save lives through earlier diagnosis;
- We campaign for access to effective treatments;
- We believe people should get the right information when they need it;
- We support healthcare professionals to help their patients;
- We conduct research to improve the patient experience.
Our key programs are:
- Healthcare professional education;
- Campaigns – e.g. Early Diagnosis.
Worcestershire Wr3 8SG