Group objectives: To meet between patients with leukemia – CML and other rare cancers to support each other. Also sharing of advice, experience, and self-care. Especially for those new patients who have just been diagnosed with cancer. They will need support from both heart and mind.
Monthly activities: We meet together every 1st Saturday every month. We meet friends with the same illness to exchange ideas, experiences, and join fun activities. Also to encourage and cheer up one another
CML and Other rare cancer patients and caregivers.
Ways of communication with constituency:
Monthly Meeting and online: Facebook
Organizational objectives and key programs
Our organizational objectives are:
- To support and encourage all patient members to fight and be strong for both heart and mind.
- To give information for CML and other blood & rare cancer.
- To share personal experience for both patient and caregiver.
- To be the center for CML and rare cancers to meet each other.
- To be the first adviser for a new patient.
Our key programs are:
- Monthly meeting: every first Saturday every month;
- March merit giving activity ;
- October meeting, inviting doctor to give speech and information for the group members;
- January, New Year party celebrating ;
- Visiting other Thailand CML patient which is out of Bangkok city.