The Leukemia, Lymphoma, Myeloma Patients Research and Education Society (LLMBIR)
To increase the knowledge level of all kinds of hematological cancer patients about their diseases, to protect and protect all kinds of rights of patients, to provide support and assistance to patients, to provide the most appropriate treatment available in the easiest way;
Planning, conducting, and developing studies and researches in all hematological cancers, especially leukemia, lymphoma, myeloma, and creating resources and supporting these researches;
To create resources for all kinds of scientific and social responsibility activities of physicians and researchers working in this field, to support their projects and education in all ways, to protect the rights of researchers working in this field.
Blood cancer patients who apply to hospitals all across the country.
Ways of communication with constituency
Social media, e-mails, meetings, and congresses.
Organizational objectives and key programs
Our organizational objectives are:
- The aim of the association is to ensure the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of blood cancer disease at the best level.
Providing all kinds of assistance (tools, equipment, consumables) to meet the needs of patients.
- To carry out activities to inform the public and relevant persons and organizations by all means in line with their objectives. In this context, electronic methods or monographs, books, brochures, magazines, study and information bulletins, etc. print.
- To provide all kinds of information, documents, documents, and publications required for the realization of the purpose.
- To contribute to the prevention of hematological cancers, to contribute to the awareness of the society, to take all kinds of activities that may be effective in the prevention of cancers, to cooperate with all kinds of institutions and individuals for this purpose.
- Being a member of relevant national and international associations and organizations, establishing or contributing to the establishment of such organizations, provided that they obtain the necessary permissions in accordance with the laws and regulations.
Our key programs are:
- WORLD CML DAY;
- WORLD LYMPHOMA AWARENESS DAY;
- SEVERAL CONGRESSES FOR MEDICAL STAFF ;
- UPDATING MYELOMA MEETINGS;
- WORLD LYMPHOMA AWARENESS DAY WALKING.
Board of Directors
Year of establishment
CMLAN member since
No. of members