The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society® (LLS) is a global leader in the fight against cancer. The LLS mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. LLS funds lifesaving blood cancer research around the world, provides free information and support services, and is the voice for all blood cancer patients seeking access to quality, affordable, coordinated care.
Blood cancer patients, caregivers, families and healthcare professionals.
Ways of communication with constituency:
Online, phone, chat, LLS Community and LLS Chat (In person meetings on hold due to the pandemic).
Organizational objectives and key programs
Our organizational objectives are:
- The LLS mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease, and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
Our key programs are:
- Support Resources: https://www.lls.org/support-resources
- Education Resources: https://www.lls.org/education-resources
- Information Resource Center- Information Specialists https://www.lls.org/support/information-specialists
- Financial Support: https://www.lls.org/support/financial-support
- Research: https://www.lls.org/lls-funded-research