ENESTPath Patient’s Voice Italian Substudy [Italy]
Type of study
5. Treatment discontinuation trials
In a single country
Active, not recruiting
ENESTPath Patient’s Voice Italian Substudy
What is the purpose of the study
Patients from Italian centres participating in ENESTPath will undergo specific Quality of Life and psychological assessments during the consolidation and treatment-free remission phase.
The following tools will be used:
- Patient Diary
- EORTC QLQW-C30: a questionnaire to assess the quality of life of cancer patients
- EORTC-CML: a questionnaire to assess the quality of life of CML patients
- Sixteen Personality Factor Questionnaire (16PF): a self-report personality test;
- Symptom Checklist 90 (SCL.90-R): a self reported questionnaire
What will happen during the study
Key inclusion criteria
Patients in consolidation study phase of ENESTPath who will perform visit 6 at the time of sub-study activation
Key exclusion criteria
Where can I find additional information
Scientific lead / contact
Claudia Galimberti Novartis Farma S.p.A.
Luca Dezzani Novartis Farma S.p.A.
Study centers / principal investigators
Italian centers participating in ENESTPath