Association of patients with hemoblastoses
The Association was founded in 2004 by doctors – hematologists and patients with chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) in Almaty. Due to numerous statements from various regions of Kazakhstan with a request to join members of the Association, in April 2010 was received the status of the Republican public association. January 2015 re-registration of the Association, election of a new president. The main objectives of the Association are to protect the social, labor, and legal interests of patients with chronic myeloid leukemia. Psychological support, assistance to patients with chronic myeloid leukemia and family members in adapting to a new full-fledged life.
Patients with hemoblastosis and their relatives.
Ways of communication with constituency
Phone, personal meetings, e-mails, online conferences, WhatsApp chats.
Organizational objectives and key programs
Our organizational objectives are:
- Providing patients with treatment.
- Protecting the rights of patients.
- Providing psychological support to patients and their loved ones.
- Interaction with government agencies to improve and develop the availability of treatment for patients.
- Interaction with doctors on the introduction of new treatment methods.
Our key programs are:
- Conducting patient schools.
- Organization of online patient consultations with hematologists.
- Solving problems with drug supply.
- Solving individual problems of patients.
- Training of members of the association to provide free legal services to protect the rights of patients.
Almaty city 050007, Saratovskaya