Slovenian Lymphoma and Leukemia Patient Association, L&L
Slovenian Lymphoma and Leukemia Patient Association, L&L, was founded in May 2007 and is connecting patients, relatives, friends, medical professionals, etc. It is a non-profit organization. L&L is a member of Lymphoma Coalition and Myeloma Euronet. Slovenia is a small country with a 2.000.000 population and with one hundred CML patients. Country Slovenia is a member of the European Union and is located between Italy, Austria, Hungary, and Croatia.
Organizational objectives and key programs
L&L’s main goals are:
- make people aware of lymphoma, leukemia and other blood diseases,
- provide support for patients and their families,
- provide a better access to new treatments and clinical trials,
- assure a complete care for the patients during and after the treatment,
- influence the Slovenian health care policy and
- promote a healthy way of living.