Thai CML Patients Group
Thai CML Patient Group was established in 2010 under the consultancy of the Thai CML Working Group chaired by Professor Saengsuree Jootar who is also Chair of the council, the International Society of Hematology. The group provides the most up-to-date CML information to CML patients, caregivers, members’ activities, the discussion about the disease between patients and doctors. The group also holds annual group meetings/seminars among CML members in order to share experiences and get education about CML from professionals.
Ways of communication with constituency:
LINE messaging Group, Facebook, Call
Organizational objectives and key programs
Our organizational objectives are:
- To increase the number of Thai CML Patients Group members;
- Create the group’s awareness through the CML International conference;
- Seek the sponsorship to support the fund/budget for the group’s activities;
- To Fight for the right treatment for Thai CML Patient;
- To give Basic information about CML and mental support to members.
Our key programs are:
- Annual Meeting;
- CML Awareness Day’s Activity.