CML Advocates Network
For Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Patient Group Advocates
News from the Network
CML Support Groups
CML Horizons 2012
CML Horizons 2013
World CML Day
Junior CML Advocates
You are here:
New Horizons 2011: Post-Meeting Evaluation Form
Dear Participant of "New Horizons 2011"
It was great seeing you in Amsterdam. We really appreciated your participation, having the time to talk, and also to share best practice.
As you know, significant changes are anticipated for 2012. The community is fully committed to build on the successes of previous conferences. We want to make sure that our future activities meet your needs as active patient advocates. Hence, we would greatly appreciate your feedback. Your thoughts will be of great value to both the GIST and CML community!
1. Which patients does your patient organisation serve? (*)
CML and GIST
CML + other leukemias
GIST + sarcomas
all rare cancers
I do not represent a patient group
2. How many "New Horizons conferences" have you attended in total? (*)
3. Overall rating of the 2011 conference: The conference was… (*)
5 - very valuable
1 - not valuable
4. Were the issues discussed at "New Horizons 2011" relevant for your daily advocacy work? (*)
5 - very relevant
1 - not relevant
Will the topics discussed at New Horizons help you in your daily work as a patient advocate? If yes, how?
5. We always need to find a balance between disease-related sessions (e.g. medical experts) or more-advocacy oriented sessions (e.g. Marketplace, best practice presentations, "tools" for advocacy). What priority would you like to see next year? (*)
Much more disease-related issues
More disease-related issues, less advocacy
Just like this year
Some more advocacy
Much more advocacy topics
6. Which topics would you like to see next year at the conference? (*)
7. What were the most valuable aspects of this conference? What worked outstandingly well? (*)
8. What did you find the least valuable in this conference? What did not work well? How should we change it? (*)
9. Given the changes to the New Horizons that were announced for 2012, do you have further suggestions? Should the format change, the number of participants, the regional scope? Any thoughts are appreciated.
10. Are you planning to attend next year? (*)
Your name: (*)
Your E-Mail address: (*)
Your country: (*)
© 2012 CML Advocates Network.