In this section, we will regularly publish breaking news, scientific information and other support resources which may be of interest.
- General and CML-specific recommendations for patients’ protection from infection as well as advice on better management of CML during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The latest news and a selection of online resources such as webinars, videos and social media tools coming from learned societies and some of the leading specialists in the field.
- CML specific information on very important topics for leukemia patients such as treatment-free remission (TFR) or TKI interactions, resistance and intolerance events.
- Patient Advocacy initiatives including highlights of the activities of CML patient organisations in different countries and regions.
- Scientific articles listing the most recent studies on CML and COVID-19.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about CML and COVID-19 compiled by experts from different international organisations
- A Conference Calendar to help you schedule your advocacy meetings and congresses, as well as keeping your calendar up to date due to the frequent changes to many events.
We are sure that in the new CML website section, you will find a valuable selection of information that can help you stay informed on COVID-19 and CML. If you would like to send us your feedback please, send us an email to email@example.com
New communication channel: The CML Advocates Network Telegram
We have also launched a Telegram Channel where you can receive directly to your telephone updates from us as we post new information.
And don’t forget to follow us on our social media channels!